Preparedness for Businesses: Focusing on a Prompt Facility Recovery with the Help of SERVPRO
Each September, homeowners, and communities are encouraged to take part in National Preparedness Month to be ready for all types of disasters or emergencies.
Business owners are strongly advised to use this month to look over their current emergency preparedness plan. Changes should reflect the proper protocols that would ensure their employee's safety as well as to protect their establishment.
Your focus on time sensitive business matters could involve the following:
- The potential effect a disaster could have on lost or delayed sales and income.
- Checking on your internal and external data backup that contains your company records.
- Taking precautionary measures to avoid injury or illness occurring in the cleanup process following a disaster.
Looking back at the unforeseen event that took place a few weeks ago in Green Bay can make anyone realize how quick a natural disaster could transpire. The local news released a statement that a category one tornado hit specific areas of Brown County leaving several businesses with various stages of destruction. A wide range of hazards arose from this incident; downed power lines, debris from foliage, and standing water made its way into the interior structure of some of these unfortunate businesses.
Don't risk your establishment at risk of developing hidden molds or toxins. Be proactive by promptly addressing these types of issues in a safe and compliant way.
SERVPRO of East Brown County wants to be your frontline defense in this matter.
We have the appropriate equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition along with the following training and certifications:
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician
When an emergency arises at your property, we'll be there fast with the help you need.
In addition to our extensive training and certifications, we proudly offer:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Storm and Water Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Highly Trained Storm and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Being an owner of any sized business comes with its share of challenges. Worrying that your customers won't have access to your services, should not be one of those dilemmas.
Did you also know that SERVPRO of East Brown County offers a great way to help our surrounding businesses prepare your commercial property in the event a disaster strikes?
One of our highly trained team members will visit your business and assist you in setting up your emergency ready profile on your company’s electronic devices.
Avoid inconveniencing your loyal customers by having your business conveniently accessible to them as soon as you possibly can. Your employees and your customers deserve the best. Continue doing your part to keep your business in a reputable standing by being prepared to get your establishment back onto its feet sooner than later.
Give SERVPRO of East Brown County a call today. We're here for you at (920) 434-8224.